Introduction - Nokorovjieed

This shows you what the Milbarian language is, how it works, and its linguistic relations.


About
          Milbarian is said to be a romano-slavic language, although this isn't definite. This language is quite morphemic, meaning words are made by combining smaller words together. Singular conjugations change on person, while we and they are all identical, except for plural you.
          The word order is: Subject-Question word-Adverb-Dative-Prepositional-Instrument-Time-Accusative pronoun-(object pronoun)-Verb-Accusative (object)-Period of time-vǎ (question marker). Eg.: When am I going to school by foot with John? = I when with John to school by foot am going? 
          This language has 33 sounds, not including 'y' the silent letter. 20 letters are consonants representing 20 sounds, and 7 letters are vowels each representing their own sound, but when there is a double vowel combination, it lengthens the sound, (except 'uu' which makes an /iu/ sound),  (and this cannot happen with 'ǎ, ě, or ǐ').



Comparisons
          English: I walked from the immigration center, to central Prague, because I needed someone else that could speak Milbarian.
          Milbarian: Ikos pručeja sintria, aa emsintrěn Pragěa narčekase , vielnaviu pisonjikase berěn Milaberuč žěbonuč.
          French: J'ai marché du centre d'immigration, jusqu'au centre de Prague, parce que j'avais besoin d'une personne qui parlait le milbarien.
          Czech: Chodíl jsem z centrumu přistehovalectví, do centrální Prahy, protože jsem potřeboval človka, který mohl mluvit milbasky.




If you ever have any questions feel free to contact me at 1perpopulation@gmail.com -- Thank you for reading!




Comments

Popular Posts

How did you find this website

Translate