Conjugation - Kondžugešon


Conjugation

          In Milbarian, you may omit pronouns. If you have ever studied almost any European language, you will know what I mean. I eat = Eat. But Nicholas, how can we tell who is doing the action? Well, learner, we have conjugations which are what tell us who is doing the action, and even if some conjugations are the same, we can rely on context or just use the pronouns anyway.
 
          Every verb and adjective in Milbarian ends with -dan. And with dan, you can do so many things! Like finding the stem of a verb or adjective. A stem is a base for all conjugations. To find the stem, remove dan. See so simple! unless the stem ends with a consonant. If the stem ends with a consonant add a.

          Eg.: Masadan -- Masa.   Tombrdan -- Tombra.  

           I (Male) = Mali (Conjugation type 1)
           I (Female) = Mala (Conjugation type 1)
          You (Singular Informal)Ke (Conjugation type 2)
          You (Singular Polite) = Ker (Conjugation type 2)
          He = Mehi (Conjugation type 3a)
          She = Meha (Conjugation type 3b)
          It = Mehě (Conjugation type 3c)
          We = Malǐ (Conjugation type 4)
          You (Plural) = (Conjugation type 5)
          They = Mehǐ (Conjugation type 4)

        
Verb = Masadan (to see)IYou (Singular)He/she/itWe and TheyYou (Plural)

ParticipleMasaěn seMasaěn asMasaěn si/sa/sě*Masaěn sǐMasaěn sǐs

ImperativeMasadaniMasadaniMasadaniMasadaniMasadani

PresentMasaseMasasMasasi/sa/sě*MasaMasasǐs

Present NegativeMasanaseMasanasMasanasi/sa/sě*MasanasǐMasanasǐs

PastMasakaseMasakasMasakasi/sa/sě*MasakasǐMasakasǐs

Past NegativeMasanakaseMasanakasMasanaskasi/sa/sě*MasanakasǐMasanakasǐs

FutureMasapaseMasapasMasapasi/sa/sě*MasapasǐMasapasǐs

Future NegativeMasanapaseMasanapasMasanaspasi/sa/sě*MasanapasǐMasanapasǐs




         *si is masculine (he), sa is feminine (she), and sě is neuter (it)
    
         To create conditionals (would), take the imperative and add the respectful ending. I would see = Masadanise.

          To create the participle, remove -dan from the verb or adjective, and add -ěn dan. Dan is at the end of every verb or adjective, but it also has its own separate meaning as well. It means to be or to exist, (This does not include being nouns). You must now conjugate -dan. Conjugating -dan to the present, makes it continuous (I am --ing). Conjugating -dan to the past, makes it imperfect (I was --ing). Conjugating -dan to the future, turns it into a continuous will be. Conjugating -dan conditionally (would), turns it into a continuous would be.





Dan (verb)IYou (Singular)He/she/itWe and TheyYou (Plural)
Participleěn seěn asěn si/sa/sě*ěn sǐěn sǐs
Imperativedanidanidanidanidani
Presentseassi/sa/sě*sǐs
Present Negativenasenasnasi/sa/sě*nasǐnasǐs
Pastkasekaskasi/sa/sě*kasǐkasǐs
Past negativenakasenakasnakasi/sa/sěnakasǐnakasǐs
Futurepasepaspasi/sa/sě*pasǐpasǐs
Future Negativenapasenapasnapasi/sa/sě*napasǐnapasǐs

Here are some examples for you--
To eat = Miěndan
To be beautiful = Miladan
I am beautiful = Milase
The boy is eating = Morbonove miěněn si
My mom saw me eating = Malija mama masakasa miěněn mje.

If you want, you can find any verb at this link to all Milbarian verbs.






Comments

Popular Posts

How did you find this website

Translate